Don Johnson Motors Finance Center
We’re Your New and Used Automotive Financing Experts
At Don Johnson Motors, we offer competitive financing rates and terms on our great selection of new and used trucks, cars, and SUVs. Looking for an auto loan in Wisconsin? We’ve got you covered!
Our finance experts are here to guide you through the financing process and help you get into your new vehicle whether you have good credit, bad credit, or anything in-between. We offer some of the most competitive rates on car loans in Wisconsin! Contact the Don Johnson Motors finance team today or if you’re ready to start the financing process.
How Does Financing a Car Work?
Did you know that the average new car price in the U.S. now hovers at roughly $40,000? For most people, paying that much up-front in cash is impossible. That’s where car financing makes affording a vehicle easy! But how does financing a car work, exactly? Here’s the skinny:
- You decide who you want to finance with. Different lenders offer distinct advantages. You can, for example, finance through a credit union if you’re a member, or directly through your preferred bank. Alternately, you can apply for financing through a dealership, which will shop around for great rates for you!
- Your lender checks out your credit score and credit history, along with employment history, income, and other factors that impact creditworthiness.
- The lender makes a decision as to whether or not they’ll approve you for a loan.
- Once approved, you begin paying off the value of your car, or its price, via monthly installment payments. These monthly payments will vary based on how much the car you chose costs, what the interest rate is, and what loan term you chose is, measured in months.
- Once you finish paying off your monthly payments, you will have successfully become a car owner, with no future lien obligations!
Now that you know that answer to the question “How does financing a car work”, we invite you to start the process of applying for car loans in Wisconsin here at Don Johnson Motors online from the comfort of home!
Apply for an Auto Loan in Wisconsin Now!
We seek to make the entirety of your auto financing process simple and efficient. We know that the best auto loan in Wisconsin is different for every Rice Lake-area driver. So, apply for financing now, and we’ll work to get you approved for an assortment of car loans in Wisconsin that meet your needs to get you the options you need to make vehicle ownership more affordable!
Voluntary Protection Products Policy
Don Johnson Motors proudly offers vehicle service contracts and other voluntary products that are designed to protect your investment in a vehicle you purchase or lease from us. The purchase of any of these voluntary protection products is completely optional and is not required to purchase or lease a vehicle or obtain warranty coverage, financing, financing on particular terms or any other product or service offered by the dealership. We are fully committed to providing you the price, terms and conditions of each voluntary protection product before you decide to purchase it.