2021 Chevy Colorado Bed Sizes
Looking to learn more about your 2021 Chevy Colorado truck bed storage options? In the new Colorado lineup, you have two bed size options along with two cab size options. Plus, you have four unique trim configuration choices. For a truly versatile midsize pickup for sale near Hayward, Cumberland, or Rice Lake, WI, choose the 2021 Chevy Colorado. Ready to learn more about this new truck’s specs & information? Ready on or contact us today for additional information.
What are the 2021 Chevy Colorado Bed Size Choices?
You have two Colorado bed size options to ensure that there’s one that works for your unique needs:
- Long Bed: 74.00 inches long
- Short Bed: 61.70 inches long
What are the 2021 Chevy Colorado Cab Size Choices?
As is the case with the Colorado bed sizes, there are two unique Chevy Colorado cab size options:
- Extended Cab: Provides two doors and seating for up to four passengers.
- Crew Cab: Provides four doors for easier entry and a traditional two-row seating configuration with room for up to five passengers.
What are the 2021 Chevy Colorado Bed & Cab Configurations?
Certain Chevy Colorado bed sizes and cab sizes go together. Here’s how that works:
- Extended Cab, Long Box
- Crew Cab, Short Box
- Crew Cab, Long Box
As you can see, the Extended Cab is available with only the Long Box, but the Crew Cab is available with either box choice, providing not only more passenger space, but also more cargo flexibility.
What are the 2021 Chevy Colorado Trim Levels?
You have four trim level choices, aka trim configurations, when you choose the 2021 Colorado. Here they are, listed in ascending order:
- Colorado WT: The entry-level Colorado WT is ready to get to work, thanks to a 2.5L four-cylinder engine,6 -speed automatic transmission, 4-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, backup camera, and more.
- Colorado LT: The LT trim adds comforts and upgrades like cloth seating surfaces inside and alloy wheels outside, plus Chevrolet Infotainment 3 and keyless entry.
- Colorado Z71: From the Z71 Off-Road Package and an automatic locking rear differential to automatic climate control and a heated steering wheel, the Z71 adds more rugged features and more luxurious features, too.
- Colorado ZR2: The top-of-line Colorado ZR2 boasts an Off-Road-Suspension, Off-Road Appearance Package, leather seating and more.
Explore the Chevy Colorado Bed Sizes with Don Johnson Motors
Drivers from Cumberland to Rice Lake, WI and far beyond are loving the premium and practical touches they find inside the new 2021 Chevy Colorado. Ready to find your perfect new Chevy pickup for sale at Don Johnson Motors? Browse our new Chevy inventory today and then apply for financing online! We’re bound to have something that works for your needs.
More Models & Features
For those who are looking for a little more out of their SUV experience, consider a brand new development in the SUV market: the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer luxury SUV. When you climb inside the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer interior (or its sister model, the Grand Wagoneer), you’re getting a truly luxurious experience in Hayward, Cumberland, or…
Looking for a tough light-duty truck that’s capable of anything you throw its way? Then you should consider the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500. What does the new 2021 Chevrolet Silverado offer? That depends on which one of the Silverado trims you choose. Luckily, you have plenty of options. Curious to learn more? Read on for…
What’s the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 bed size? That depends on which bed choice you opt for, and there are three: short, standard, and long. Then visit one of our dealerships in Rice Lake, WI, Cumberland, or Hayward to take a test-drive and experience the size of a Chevy Silverado truck bed for yourself. Meanwhile,…