You’ll Love the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Configurations
Whether you’re a fan of off-road-ready pickup trucks or a long-term Jeep loyalist, you’re sure to love the impressive features and capabilities of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator configurations. Each of these models can take you anywhere you want to go in style, and with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starting at just $33,545 MSRP, it’s appealing to all sorts of drivers in the Rice Lake region.
2020 Jeep Gladiator MSRP by Configuration
How much is the new Jeep Gladiator? Find the model that’s right for you by referencing this guide to the 2020 Jeep Gladiator MSRP:
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport: $33,545 MSRP
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S: $36,745 MSRP
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland: $40,395 MSRP
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon: $43,545 MSRP
When you’re comparing trims, you’ll want to have the 2020 Jeep Gladiator specs in mind!
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Even if you decide to pay the lowest Jeep Gladiator pickup truck price, you’ll receive many exciting features. Here’s what you should expect:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with 285 HP
- Uconnect® 3 infotainment interface
- 8-speaker sound system
- 5-inch touchscreen display
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S builds on the trim above with a few additional standard convenience features, including:
- Automatic headlights
- 17-inch Tech Silver aluminum wheels
- Power windows and locks
What’s the biggest advantage of upgrading with this Jeep Gladiator configuration? You’ll have access to a much wider array of options. Available packages include Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto® capability, dual-zone climate control, blind spot monitoring, rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, and more.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
The Jeep Gladiator Overland trim turns long drives into miniature vacations with a host of advanced connectivity features. Standard equipment includes:
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto®
- Additional USB Ports
- Uconnect® 4 Infotainment interface
- Overland exclusive cloth upholstery with embroidery
- 18-inch Granite Crystal aluminum wheels
Like the Sport S, it’s available with the Cold Weather package, the Jeep Active Safety package, and the Adaptive Cruise Control package.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon price comes in at just $43,545 MSRP, and it adds all the features you’ll need to conquer any terrain you cross:
- Front and rear locking differentials
- Sway bar, rock rails, and brush guard
- Ambient interior LED lighting
- 4:1 Rock-Trac® Heavy-Duty Part-Time 4WD System
- 33-Inch LT285 / 70R17C All-Terrain Tires
- Rubicon exclusive cloth upholstery with embroidery
How Do I Choose Between the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Configurations?
Still trying to decide between the configurations we looked at above? Models like the Gladiator Overland and Gladiator Rubicon are ideal for long-distance adventurers, and the range-topping model really can’t be challenged when it comes to off-road performance.
Interested in towing or hauling near Cumberland or Hayward? In the first place, you should know that the Jeep Gladiator offers two related feature groups: the Trailer Tow package and the Max Towing package.
- The latter is required to reach the maximum Gladiator towing capacity of 7,650 pounds, but it isn’t available on Overland builds.
- What’s more, since the Rubicon is equipped with a heavier drivetrain, it can’t tow quite as much as Sport or Sport S models! One of these might be best for the driver who needs to do a lot of heavy lifting.
Test Drive a 2020 Jeep Gladiator at Don Johnson Motors Today!
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore all of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator configurations, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to get behind the wheel. Check out our new Jeep inventory and schedule your test drive today! You can also explore your color options.
More About the 2020 Gladiator
Whether you’re a fan of off-road-ready pickup trucks or a long-term Jeep loyalist, you’re sure to love the impressive features and capabilities of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator configurations. Each of these models can take you anywhere you want to go in style, and with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starting at just $33,545 MSRP, it’s…
The new Jeep Gladiator is a midsize pickup truck based on the Jeep Wrangler. Needless to say, truck fans in the Rice Lake area have been thrilled with the news of this latest addition to the Jeep lineup, which we expect to arrive in the showroom here at Don Johnson Motors sometime in Spring of 2019. The 2020…