2019 Ram 1500 Towing Capacity Reaches up to 12,750 Pounds
The2019 Ram 1500 towing capacity encourages you to go further and take more. Whether you need to carry construction supplies from Rice Lake to Hayward or bring a powerboat up to Cumberland, the Ram 1500 won’t break a sweat.
2019 Ram 1500 Payload and Power
The 2019 Ram 1500 towing capacity remains strong across the lineup, but just how much you can pull is going to depend on the engine you choose. You options include:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Makes up to 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque for a maximum towing capacity of 7,730 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI V8: Makesup to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque for a best-in-class maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds.
You’ll also enjoy payload ratings up to 2,300 pounds., so feel free to stack the cargo bed high and heavy.
Each engine calls on an available revolutionary eTorque mild hybrid system that replaces the traditional alternator with a 48-volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor generator. That’s why everything from performance to payload is improved while still cutting down on fuel consumption.
2019 Ram 1500 Towing Features
The Ram 1500’s incredible towing wouldn’t be possible without its phenomenal high-strength steel frame, which uses 98% high-strength steel for maximum durability under heavy loads. You’ll also find a wide range of standard and available features designed to improve towing and off-road performance.
- Max Tow Package: Includes the Trailer Tow Group (trailer tow mirrors, brake control and a Class IV receiver hitch enhance), 10-Inch Dana 60 Axle, 3.92:1 Rear Axle Ratio, and LT 18-Inch OWL On-/Off-Road Tires.
- Class-Exclusive Active-Level Four Corner Air Suspension: Automatic load-levelling adjusts weight distribution for confident towing across even the most challenging of terrain.
- Class-Exclusive Standard TorqueFlite 8-Speed Transmission: Utilizes next-generation technology to handle shift changes and points for efficiency, performance, and drivability, regardless of how much you’re hauling behind you.
Find Your Next Half-Ton by Visiting Don Johnson Motors Today
Whether you want to explore the 2019 Ram 1500’s utility, talk through trim level options, compare the 2019 RAM 1500 vs. 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500, or arrange a test drive, simply contact Don Johnson Motors today. We have a unique inventory of new RAM 1500 models in black! If you’re looking for an capable SUV, check out the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity.
Learn More About the Ram 1500 Features
Trying to figure out how to reset the check engine light on your RAM 1500? You can use the following three-step process to get the job done in no time: Find your battery under the hood and disconnect the black/negative cable. Wait 20 minutes for the power reserve to expire. The RAM 1500 check engine…
The 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage tops out at 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg highway, when properly equipped. If you’re hoping to maximize your RAM 1500 mpg, you’ll need to opt for the rear-wheel drive, the 3.6-liter Pentastar® engine, and eTorque. However, each and every configuration delivers impressive performance and fuel economy…
The2019 Ram 1500 interior is available with a tempting selection of features and provides a huge amount of space to enhance everything from legroom to cargo-carrying capability. View Inventory Learn More 2019 Ram 1500 Cabin Comfort Given the 2019 Ram 1500’s reputation for off-road prowess and work-ready towing, it’s a surprise to find just how…
The2019 Ram 1500 towing capacity encourages you to go further and take more. Whether you need to carry construction supplies from Rice Lake to Hayward or bring a powerboat up to Cumberland, the Ram 1500 won’t break a sweat. View Inventory Learn More 2019 Ram 1500 Payload and Power The 2019 Ram 1500 towing capacity remains…