2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage tops out at 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg highway, when properly equipped. If you’re hoping to maximize your RAM 1500 mpg, you’ll need to opt for the rear-wheel drive, the 3.6-liter Pentastar® engine, and eTorque. However, each and every configuration delivers impressive performance and fuel economy on the roads near Rice Lake. Find out what sets it apart with Don Johnson Motors, today.
2019 RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
Your RAM 1500 fuel economy will vary depending upon the configuration you select, but with three compelling options, you’ll probably still have a tough time making a decision:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4×2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4×4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4×2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4×4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4×2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4×4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
The EPA-estimated RAM 1500 gas mileage is strong across the entire lineup, so you’ll save on fill-ups no matter which trim you choose. What’s more, since the RAM 1500 also offers a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles, you’ll spend less time at the pump! We think that’s something to celebrate.
What Does eTorque Do?
If you’ve been asking about the features that make the RAM 1500 gas mileage so impressive, the discussion has likely centered around this pickup’s new eTorque feature. So, what is eTorque anyway? Instead of relying on an alternator to recharge the RAM 1500 battery and electrical systems, models with eTorque employ a 48-volt belt-driven motor.
While this “mild hybrid” system might seem like it’s more at home in a small car or SUV, the results here are undeniable. Since the motor can also direct its power towards your drivetrain, you’ll enjoy even more utility: improved torque, increased payload, and a higher towing capacity. Higher EPA-estimated RAM 1500 mpg is just icing on the cake.
2019 RAM 1500 Efficiency Features
Of course, eTorque isn’t the only feature that works to maximize the 2019 RAM 1500 fuel economy. Here are a few of the other features that set this pickup truck apart from the rest:
- Every model now includes a standard TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission, which optimizes your shift points for superior performance.
- In this year’s model, an elevated hood and a redesigned roof work together to limit drag and cut down on wind resistance.
- Whenever you take your RAM 1500 above 30 mph, an active Air Dam will lower to cut down on wind resistance. This feature, which comes standard in Rebel and non-air suspension models, will make every highway drive a little smoother.
Your New 2019 RAM 1500 is Waiting at Don Johnson Motors!
Experience the 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage for yourself by getting behind the wheel at Don Johnson Motors. Find a new RAM 1500 for sale in Northwest Wisconsin today, or, If you’re still not sure that it’s the right truck for you, compare the RAM 1500 vs. Ford F-150 with our team!
Ready to get started? All you need to do is schedule your test drive online! With locations near Hayward and Cumberland, it’s easy to plan your visit.
More About the 2019 Ram 1500
The 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage tops out at 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg highway, when properly equipped. If you’re hoping to maximize your RAM 1500 mpg, you’ll need to opt for the rear-wheel drive, the 3.6-liter Pentastar® engine, and eTorque. However, each and every configuration delivers impressive performance and fuel economy…
Trying to figure out how to reset the check engine light on your RAM 1500? You can use the following three-step process to get the job done in no time: Find your battery under the hood and disconnect the black/negative cable. Wait 20 minutes for the power reserve to expire. The RAM 1500 check engine…
The2019 Ram 1500 interior is available with a tempting selection of features and provides a huge amount of space to enhance everything from legroom to cargo-carrying capability. View Inventory Learn More 2019 Ram 1500 Cabin Comfort Given the 2019 Ram 1500’s reputation for off-road prowess and work-ready towing, it’s a surprise to find just how…