What Can You Expect from the Jeep Cherokee Interior?
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is a commanding SUV with plenty of power beneath the hood, but the interior is surprisingly stylish and refined. While it offers the backcountry capability for which Jeep is known, it combines that with a versatile, family-friendly interior and plenty of touches that you might expect from a luxury vehicle. Just take a look.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Highlights
- Uconnect Systems
- The new Uconnect 4C system includes an 8.4-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto technology for seamless smartphone integration.
- Flexible Seating
- Your standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat offers reclining and fore-aft adjustment capability, so you can increase legroom in the rear or add some cargo space.
- Jeep Brand Cargo Management System
- Provides everything you need to keep all your cargo safe and secure as you drive — no more hearing everything slide around as you take a corner.
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- The available CommandView Sunroof extends over both rows to give passengers a whole new perspective on their drive while filling the cabin with light.
High-End Comfort Features Inside the Cherokee
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee’s interior has plenty of functionality, but it doesn’t stop there — it also offers some incredible comfort and convenience features. With available trims covering everything from chrome metal accents to high gloss Zebrano wood, it makes you feel instantly at home. Whether you need to keep cool on hot Rice Lake days or stay warm between Hayward and Cumberland, the following comfort features make it happen:
- Heated and Ventilated Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Memory Settings for Driver Seat, Exterior Mirrors, and Radio Stations
And the interior is still extremely convenient. There’s a hidden load floor for added security and a wide range of small storage spaces for all your bits and pieces.
Experience the Jeep Cherokee’s Interior in Person at Don Johnson Motors
Learn More About the Jeep Cherokee
Check out everything from the 2019 Jeep Cherokee engines to its tow ratings and you’ll recognize that this is an SUV dedicated to top-tier performance and capability. View Inventory Learn More Jeep Cherokee Towing Capacity and Power 2019 Jeep Cherokee engine options include: 2.4L Tigershark Multiair: Uses dual variable valve timing and a flow-control valve intake…
View Inventory Learn More The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is a commanding SUV with plenty of power beneath the hood, but the interior is surprisingly stylish and refined. While it offers the backcountry capability for which Jeep is known, it combines that with a versatile, family-friendly interior and plenty of touches that you might expect from…
View Inventory Learn More The 2019 Jeep Cherokee‘s safety features display a commitment to keeping drivers safei n a variety of circumstances. In addition to coming equipped with a variety of passive safety features, it also includes technology that is ready to leap into action should the worst happen. Jeep Cherokee Safety Highlights SafetyTec Group…