Whether they want to tow heavy loads from Rice Lake to Hayward or carry a bed laden with cargo to Cumberland, drivers pick the 2019 Ram 1500 for its exceptional utility, and audacious power lies at the heart of that capability.
Engine options include:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Generates up to 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI V8: Generates up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
They use an all-new eTorque mild hybrid system to boost performance while minimizing fuel consumption, and that kind of power allows for:
- Up to a best-in-class 12,750 pounds of towing
- Up to 2,300 pounds of maximum payload
Ram pushes drivers to make full use of that payload through an impressive maximum cargo bed volume of 61.5 cubic feet. Even with the class-exclusive available RamBox Cargo Management System, the Ram 1500 can accommodate 4×8 sheets of plywood easily. There’s even an available remote tailgate assist system for more convenient loading and unloading.
The interior is just as practical and versatile thanks to features such as:
- Class-Exclusive Reconfiguration Center Console
- Class-Exclusive Adjustable Rear Underseat Storage
- Ram Bins 5.5 Inches Longer than the Previous Model
- Rear Flat-Load Floor
When you need to take that trademark Ram utility off-road, take advantage of the 4×4 package for:
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential
- One-Inch Suspension Lift
- Hill Descent Control
- Tow Hooks
- Skid Plates