2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior Details
Boasting a spacious, modern interior with clean lines, a huge rear cargo area, and even a trunk in the front of the vehicle for added space, the Ford Mustang Mach-E is one of the most spacious new Ford crossovers available anywhere near Hayward or Cumberland, not to mention one of the most aesthetically pleasing! This all-electric Ford also offers a targeted EPA-estimated 300-mile range and mid-3-second 0-60 MPH run time. But if it’s what’s on the inside that counts most to you, then this piece is for you! Learn more about the 2021 Mustang Mach-E interior and Mustang Mach-E trunk below.
2021 Mustang Mach-E Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E is a completely different vehicle than the standard Mustang coupe and convertible. The Mustang Mach-E is a fully-electric crossover with the sporty soul of the iconic Mustang muscle car. Plus, the Mustang Mach-E interior dimensions leave plenty of space for everyone. Here are key dimensions for this new Ford:
- Front headroom: 987 mm
- Front headroom with fixed glass panoramic roof: 1,028 mm
- Rear headroom: 972 mm
- Rear headroom with fixed glass panoramic roof: 997 mm
- Front legroom: 1,059 mm
- Rear legroom: 968 mm
- Front shoulder room: 1,464 mm
- Rear shoulder room: 1,419 mm
- Front hip room: 1,406 mm
- Rear hip room: 1,406 mm
- Cargo behind second-row seat: 29 cubic feet
- Cargo behind first-row seat: 59.6 cubic feet
- Front Trunk cargo volume: 4.8 cubic feet
2021 Mustang Mach-E Interior Features by Trim Level
Not only does the new Mustang Mach-E offer plenty of space, but it also provides the kind of quality interior you’ll want to spend hours in. Once you get inside, you may never want to leave! Here are some key interior features by trim level:
- Mustang Mach-E Select: Wireless phone charging, 10.2” digital cluster and 15.5” touchscreen infotainment system, Ford Co-Pilot360™, and more.
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: Ambient interior lighting, heated first-row seating and steering wheel, memory driver’s seat, B&O sound system by Bang & Olufsen with 10-speakers, FordPass Connect™, Next Generation Sync with Connected Navigation, Phone as a Key (PaaK), panoramic fixed glass roof.
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: Contrast seat stitching, scuff plate with “First Edition” badging, metallic pedal covers, and more.
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: FordPass Connect™, Next Generation Sync with Connected Navigation phone as a Key (PaaK), memory seats and mirrors, and more.
- Mustang Mach-E GT: Comfort package adds everything from power 8-way-adjustable driver and passenger seats to a power liftgate and more. Miko suede-wrapped steering wheel and Ford Performance seats upholstered in vinyl with Miko suede inserts also available.
2021 Mustang Mach-E Trunk Details
One aspect you may not have considered about the Mustang Mach-E is its trunk space. What exactly does the Mustang Mach-E trunk offer? Well, for starters, we’ll differentiate the trunk from the rear cargo area, accessible by available hands-free power rear tailgate. That, you may call a trunk or cargo area. But the Mustang Mach-E offers a true trunk in the front of the vehicle where most gasoline-powered crossovers & SUVs would have their engine bay. With nearly 5 cubic feet of added cargo volume here, you can store valuables, groceries, or essentials like a first aid kit and quick charger there. The options are endless!
Learn More About the Mach-E Interior with Don Johnson Motors!
Want to learn more about the Mach-E interior, exterior, or performance and efficiency specs? Just contact Don Johnson Motors today! When you choose our new & used Ford dealership, you’ll experience the many benefits of doing things the “Don Johnson Way”. Check out our other car buying tips for more information on how to get the best deal on your next new vehicle!
More About Ford Models
The new 2021 Ford Ranger midsize truck was designed with the most discerning of truck buyers in mind. This pickup offers it all, from a bold exterior to a roomy interior. Of course, it wouldn’t be a pickup without a bed. But how big is the 2021 Ford Ranger Bed size? Well, there are two…
Searching for details about the all-new 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E trim levels and pricing? We here at Don Johnson Motors can offer answers! The new Ford Mustang Mach-E electric vehicle, in-stock today in our new Ford inventory, comes in four unique trim configurations for Rice Lake, WI area drivers like you, the lowest of which is priced…
Built for the great outdoors, the rugged Ford Bronco Sport is packed with features made for life on the trail. Even better, the accessible Ford Bronco Sport price makes it easier to enable adventures in Rice Lake and beyond. Join Don Johnson Motors for a breakdown of all five 2021 Ford Bronco Sport configurations, and then find your…
Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly powerhouse in Rice Lake or a fully-loaded pickup with all the latest technology, the 2021 Ford F-150 trim levels offer something for every driver. There are seven different options to explore with a wide range of features and configurations available, so take a look at the F-150 trim levels. View…
The many 2021 Ford F-150 bed size options offer utility and convenience for your Rice Lake, WI travels – but which one should you choose for your specific needs? A smaller bed size for the Ford F-150 will allow for more passenger space inside the cabin, while a larger bed delivers extra cargo space for…