2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior Highlights
Whether you’re living the outdoors life in northwestern Wisconsin or driving the streets of Cumberland, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee can handle whatever condition you throw at it. Rugged on the outside, the Jeep Cherokee inside is roomy and comfortable, loaded with state-of-the-art technology. Take a closer look at the 2020 Cherokee interior with Don Johnson Motors.
2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions
When you’re driving in the Rice Lake area, you won’t lack for space with the Jeep Cherokee. Inside you’ll have plenty of room to seat five passengers comfortably and haul plenty of cargo. Here are the dimensions inside the Jeep Cherokee:
- Interior cargo volume: 25.8 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 54.7 cubic feet
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 40.3 inches
- Front headroom: 39.4 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.5 inches
- Front hip room: 53.8 inches
- Rear hip room: 49.9 inches
- Front shoulder room: 57.6 inches
- Rear shoulder room: 55.1 inche
2020 Cherokee Interior Features
While Jeep is famous for its outdoor capabilities, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior features luxury and comfort amenities drivers in Hayward will love.
- Available perforated Nappa leather trim
- Dual-zone climate control
- Available heated steering wheel and heated and ventilated seats
- Available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof with power front and fixed rear
- Flat-folding second-row seats with a 60/40 split
- The award-winning Uconnect 4 infotainment system keeps you connected by letting you shop from your car, get up-to-date navigation information, turn your phone into a remote for your Jeep Cherokee, and so much more.
- Smartphone integration is offered with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Jeep Skill for Alexa is also available.
- Available Alpine® Premium Audio System with a 12-channel 506-watt amplifier, nine speakers and an 8-inch subwoofer
- 4G LTE hotspot that can connect up to eight devices
Get Inside Your 2020 Jeep Cherokee at Don Johnson Motors
If you’re ready to get inside a 2020 Jeep Cherokee, get started by applying for financing with Don Johnson Motors. We’re standing by and ready to help you find your next vehicle!
More About the 2020 Cherokee
If you’re looking for a rugged SUV that’s loaded with features, you’re probably considering a Jeep Cherokee. Do you know the 2020 Cherokee towing capacity? Don Johnson Motors has the answer. When fully equipped to maximize towing power, the 2020 Cherokee can tow up to 4,500 pounds. The base trim has a 2,000-pound maximum towing capacity, which…
Whether you’re living the outdoors life in northwestern Wisconsin or driving the streets of Cumberland, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee can handle whatever condition you throw at it. Rugged on the outside, the Jeep Cherokee inside is roomy and comfortable, loaded with state-of-the-art technology. Take a closer look at the 2020 Cherokee interior with Don Johnson Motors. View…
The Jeep lineup has plenty of loyal fans in the Rice Lake area, but we think that the 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels will bring even more drivers onboard. That’s because the Jeep Cherokee configurations offer a versatile driving experience that allows you to go from highway work commutes in Cumberland to weekend off-road adventures…