2019 Ford Ranger Interior: Dimensions and Features
The 2019 Ford Ranger interior gives this midsize pickup truck an outsized personality! Whether you’re looking for advanced interior features, high-quality materials, or space for the whole crew, it’s easy to find a Ranger that’s right for you. Explore the 2019 Ford Ranger interior specs and features with Don Johnson Motors, and then find out how it handles the roads of Rice Lake!
2019 Ford Ranger Interior Features
No matter which 2019 Ford Ranger you choose, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of interior features, including 12-volt powerpoints and Ford MyKey®. Here, we’ve listed a few of the interior, seating, and technology highlights for each trim:
- XL: Ford Ranger Interior Features
- 2.3″ productivity screen
- SYNC® Voice Recognition
- Entertainment System with 4.2″ LCD screen
- USB Port
- Front bucket seats with cloth trim
- Rear under-seat storage
- XLT: Ford Ranger Interior Features
- 4.2″ productivity screen
- 110V/150W AC power outlet
- Privacy Glass for rear window/rear doors
- Carpeted flooring/floor mats
- Lariat: Ford Ranger Interior Features
- SYNC® 3 with 8″ color LCD touchscreen
- 8-way power, heated front seats
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Dual 4.2″ productivity screens
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- SiriusXM® with 6-month All Access trial
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
Integrated navigation and related features are available as upgrades in both the XLT and the Lariat trims. Upgrades add to or replace the features of lower-level trims unless otherwise noted.
2019 Ford Ranger Interior Specs
The amount of interior space offered by the 2019 Ford Ranger will vary, depending on which of the available cabin options you select. Choose between the Ford Supercab, which seats four passengers, or the Ford SuperCrew®, which seats five.
Here’s what you can expect from each:
- Ford Ranger SuperCab
- Total Passenger Volume: 89.2 cubic feet
- Headroom: 39.8 inches Front / 35.9 inches Rear
- Hip Room: 55.8 inches Front / 55.3 inches Rear
- Shoulder Room: 56.6 inches Front / 55.2 inches Rear
- Leg Room: 43.1 inches Front / 30.4 inches Rear
- Ford Ranger SuperCrew®
- Total Passenger Volume: 97.6 cubic feet
- Headroom: 39.8 inches Front / 38.3 inches Rear
- Hip Room: 55.8 inches Front / 53.5 inches Rear
- Shoulder Room: 56.7 inches Front / 56.3 inches Rear
- Leg Room: 43.1 inches Front / 34.5 inches Rear
As you can see, aside from the number of passengers you can carry, the main difference between the SuperCab and the SuperCrew® is the amount of rear legroom offered for your Cumberland and Hayward drives.
Ford Ranger Bed Size and Cargo Space
Of course, along with your Ford Ranger interior specs, it’s important to consider how much cargo you’ll be able to carry in your truck bed. Here as well, your capacities will vary depending on which option you select:
- Ford Ranger SuperCab
- Length: 72.8 inches
- Total Volume: 51.8 cubic feet
- Ford Ranger SuperCrew®
- Length: 61.0 inches
- Total Volume: 43.4 cubic feet
Truck bed width and depth are almost identical for all 2019 Ford Ranger models.
Every Ranger build includes rear under seat storage for valuables you’d rather store inside the cabin. However, if you’d like to enjoy more Ford Ranger interior cargo space, you can opt to remove the rear seats from your SuperCab ranger model.
For goods that just won’t fit in your cargo bay or interior, towing is an option! Your Ford Ranger towing capacity will max out at 7,500 pounds for this year.
Get Behind the Wheel Today!
If you’re ready to take the next steps, it’s time to find a new Ford Ranger for sale at the Don Johnson Motors location nearest to you! Explore our extensive new Ford inventory today, and don’t forget to check out our rotating special offers. When you’re ready, apply for financing!
More About Ford Models
The all-new 2022 Ford Maverick pickup truck not only offers incredible power and handling, but great interior features, safety, and much more. For Hayward drivers who are looking for a new capable pickup truck, start by exploring the 2022 Ford Maverick specs. At Don Johnson Motors, we’ll help you explore the Ford Maverick engine specs and much…
The Ford F-150 Lightning is the newest addition to the best-selling truck lineup in the United States, and this model is positively electric. In fact, the all-electric Lightning is completely gas-free for an ultra-efficient ride that doesn’t compromise on strength. Take a closer look at the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning specs below, and learn…
The new Ford F-150 Lightning offers an electric twist to one of the most popular pickup models in the world, and this gas-free trim is available in four different series to suit your preferences. From the Pro to the Platinum, which of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning configurations is right for you? Explore the…