What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Ford F-150?
In need of a pickup truck that works hard and delivers on performance? Then you need the 2019 Ford F-150. This truck offers best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of impressive specs across each configuration.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
There are seven new Ford F-150 configurations to choose from with five available engines. The towing capacity and payload vary depending on which setup you choose. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Secure items you’re towing around Hayward firmly in place
- Keep extra distance between you and the person ahead of you
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle
- Merge carefully while towing
You can also take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150 in Rice Lake
In addition to the best-in-class Ford F-150 towing capacity, you can also take advantage of best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds when equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine. To learn more about the different engine options and trim levels, contact us or visit our showroom to take this well-performing truck for a test drive.
Not quite sure which model to choose? Perhaps you’d prefer the efficient Ford Ranger pickup to the high-powered F-150. If you’re considering for a capable SUV, take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing specs.
More From Don Johnson Motors
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox is offered in three affordably priced trim levels, each loaded with a wide array of standard features. If you’re searching for a compact crossover that checks all the boxes, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the new Chevy Equinox. Find out which Equinox model will best suit your needs in…
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can provide a maximum towing capacity of 12,200 pounds, with a maximum payload capacity of up to 2,543 pounds. Strengthened by its hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, and offering an assortment of exclusive towing features, the Silverado is a light-duty truck that delivers big-time for Northwestern Wisconsin drivers. Learn more…
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is one of the most capable pickup trucks on the road, and with the wide array of accessories available, it’s also one of the easiest to customize. At your local Don Johnson Motors dealership, Rice Lake and Cumberland drivers will find all of the Chevy OEM parts and accessories they need to personalize…