What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Ford F-150?
In need of a pickup truck that works hard and delivers on performance? Then you need the 2019 Ford F-150. This truck offers best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of impressive specs across each configuration.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
There are seven new Ford F-150 configurations to choose from with five available engines. The towing capacity and payload vary depending on which setup you choose. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Secure items you’re towing around Hayward firmly in place
- Keep extra distance between you and the person ahead of you
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle
- Merge carefully while towing
You can also take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150 in Rice Lake
In addition to the best-in-class Ford F-150 towing capacity, you can also take advantage of best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds when equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine. To learn more about the different engine options and trim levels, contact us or visit our showroom to take this well-performing truck for a test drive. You can also check out a capable used F-150.
Not quite sure which model to choose? Perhaps you’d prefer the efficient 2019 Ranger pickup to the high-powered F-150. If you’re considering for a capable SUV, take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing specs.
More From Don Johnson Motors
The Chevy Blazer is back, and it’s bolder than ever! It’s sophisticated, yet athletic, exterior is sure to gain more than a few admiring glances on the roads of Rice Lake, and the 2020 Chevy Blazer exterior colors are just one of the many reasons so many people are falling in love with this stellar…
Are you dreaming of driving a new light-duty but tough pickup truck around Rice Lake? If so, check out the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels. With six trim models starting at only $34,145 MSRP, there’s a vast selection of features, configurations, and prices to choose from. Read more about the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels below. View…
Are you looking for a midsize pickup truck in the Rice Lake area that is stylish, bold, and can handle heavy loads? The Ford Ranger’s towing capacity is 7,500 pounds, and the Ranger’s max payload is 1,860 pounds, best in its class! All things considered, the 2020 Ford Ranger is everything that Hayward drivers want in a…