What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Ford F-150?
In need of a pickup truck that works hard and delivers on performance? Then you need the 2019 Ford F-150. This truck offers best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of impressive specs across each configuration.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
There are seven new Ford F-150 configurations to choose from with five available engines. The towing capacity and payload vary depending on which setup you choose. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Secure items you’re towing around Hayward firmly in place
- Keep extra distance between you and the person ahead of you
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle
- Merge carefully while towing
You can also take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150 in Rice Lake
In addition to the best-in-class Ford F-150 towing capacity, you can also take advantage of best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds when equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine. To learn more about the different engine options and trim levels, contact us or visit our showroom to take this well-performing truck for a test drive. You can also check out a capable used F-150.
Not quite sure which model to choose? Perhaps you’d prefer the efficient 2019 Ranger pickup to the high-powered F-150. If you’re considering for a capable SUV, take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing specs.
More From Don Johnson Motors
Whether you’re a fan of off-road-ready pickup trucks or a long-term Jeep loyalist, you’re sure to love the impressive features and capabilities of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator configurations. Each of these models can take you anywhere you want to go in style, and with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starting at just $33,545 MSRP, it’s…
The 2020 Chevy Equinox trim levels deliver just about everything that a driver could want in a compact crossover! Whether you’re looking for the most affordable option, deciding between the LS vs. LT, or considering the high-end Premier trim, you’ll want to know what each is bringing to the roads near Rice Lake and Hayward,…
The 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage tops out at 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg highway, when properly equipped. If you’re hoping to maximize your RAM 1500 mpg, you’ll need to opt for the rear-wheel drive, the 3.6-liter Pentastar® engine, and eTorque. However, each and every configuration delivers impressive performance and fuel economy…