What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Ford F-150?
In need of a pickup truck that works hard and delivers on performance? Then you need the 2019 Ford F-150. This truck offers best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of impressive specs across each configuration.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
There are seven new Ford F-150 configurations to choose from with five available engines. The towing capacity and payload vary depending on which setup you choose. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Secure items you’re towing around Hayward firmly in place
- Keep extra distance between you and the person ahead of you
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle
- Merge carefully while towing
You can also take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150 in Rice Lake
In addition to the best-in-class Ford F-150 towing capacity, you can also take advantage of best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds when equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine. To learn more about the different engine options and trim levels, contact us or visit our showroom to take this well-performing truck for a test drive. You can also check out a capable used F-150.
Not quite sure which model to choose? Perhaps you’d prefer the efficient 2019 Ranger pickup to the high-powered F-150. If you’re considering for a capable SUV, take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing specs.
More From Don Johnson Motors
Looking for a new pickup truck that has the chops to help you tow more around Rice Lake? Whether you need a new truck to make the Rice Lake commute more bearable or something to help with on-the-job towing and hauling, the new 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 has you covered. Thanks to smart engineering, the new GMC…
On the hunt for a new SUV that’s distinctive, bold, and spacious without breaking the bank? The new Chevrolet Blazer is where it’s at for Rice Lake SUV shoppers. The interior of the 2020 Chevy Blazer is an especially great space to stretch out. Whether taking a long trip through Rice Lake out of town or dropping…
The Chevy Equinox is a popular pick with Rice Lake and Hayward drivers for its plush cabin and terrific gas mileage. And with 10 different paint choices to explore, it’s easy to find a model that suits your personality! From Iridescent Pearl to Mosaic Black and every hue in between, the 2020 Chevy Equinox colors offer…