What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Ford F-150?
In need of a pickup truck that works hard and delivers on performance? Then you need the 2019 Ford F-150. This truck offers best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of impressive specs across each configuration.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
There are seven new Ford F-150 configurations to choose from with five available engines. The towing capacity and payload vary depending on which setup you choose. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Secure items you’re towing around Hayward firmly in place
- Keep extra distance between you and the person ahead of you
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle
- Merge carefully while towing
You can also take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150 in Rice Lake
In addition to the best-in-class Ford F-150 towing capacity, you can also take advantage of best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds when equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine. To learn more about the different engine options and trim levels, contact us or visit our showroom to take this well-performing truck for a test drive.
Not quite sure which model to choose? Perhaps you’d prefer the efficient 2019 Ranger pickup to the high-powered F-150. If you’re considering for a capable SUV, take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing specs.
More From Don Johnson Motors
Trying to figure out how to reset the check engine light on your RAM 1500? You can use the following three-step process to get the job done in no time: Find your battery under the hood and disconnect the black/negative cable. Wait 20 minutes for the power reserve to expire. The RAM 1500 check engine…
The 2019 Chevrolet Colorado might be a mid-size pickup, but it’s no exaggeration to say it can handle just about any challenge. Since the Chevy Colorado towing capacity tops out at 7,700 pounds, drivers who choose this pickup will be able to power all sorts of adventures near Hayward and Cumberland. Find out what it…
The 2019 Ford Ranger pickup truck can do it all! Whether you’re out to tow heavy equipment or you’re hoping to break free from the pavement, you’ll love what it can do to improve your daily drives. However, just about every driver we know needs to be able to carry lots of cargo without hooking…