How Much Does a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Cost?
The price of the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado will depend on which trim level and configuration you choose. Whether you want the most powerful engine, the best off-road capabilities, or the most cabin space, you can find a Silverado model that will suit your specific needs in the Cumberland area. Learn more about the available Silverado trim levels and prices in this guide from Don Johnson Motors.
What is the Chevy Silverado Price?
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck – $32,200 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – $34,600 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – $36,900 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – $38,000 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – $39,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – $43,000 MSRP*
- 2019 ChevroleT silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – $48,300*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – $53,000 MSRP*
2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT – $37,600 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT – $42,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ – $49,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country – $55,900 MSRP*
2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD – $40,300 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT – $41,795 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT – $46,895 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ – $51,995 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country – $57,495 MSRP*
Find Your 2019 Silverado at Don Johnson Motors
Compare the 2019 Silverado to the RAM 1500 and the GMC Sierra 1500, and explore our truck lease offers to make sure you get the best deal in the Rice Lake and Hayward area. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact us, or stop by one of our northwest Wisconsin locations today!
More From Don Johnson Motors
Whether you’re a fan of off-road-ready pickup trucks or a long-term Jeep loyalist, you’re sure to love the impressive features and capabilities of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator configurations. Each of these models can take you anywhere you want to go in style, and with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starting at just $33,545 MSRP, it’s…
The 2020 Chevy Equinox trim levels deliver just about everything that a driver could want in a compact crossover! Whether you’re looking for the most affordable option, deciding between the LS vs. LT, or considering the high-end Premier trim, you’ll want to know what each is bringing to the roads near Rice Lake and Hayward,…
The 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage tops out at 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg highway, when properly equipped. If you’re hoping to maximize your RAM 1500 mpg, you’ll need to opt for the rear-wheel drive, the 3.6-liter Pentastar® engine, and eTorque. However, each and every configuration delivers impressive performance and fuel economy…