How Much Does a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Cost?
The price of the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado will depend on which trim level and configuration you choose. Whether you want the most powerful engine, the best off-road capabilities, or the most cabin space, you can find a Silverado model that will suit your specific needs in the Cumberland area. Learn more about the available Silverado trim levels and prices in this guide from Don Johnson Motors.
What is the Chevy Silverado Price?
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck – $32,200 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – $34,600 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – $36,900 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – $38,000 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – $39,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – $43,000 MSRP*
- 2019 ChevroleT silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – $48,300*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – $53,000 MSRP*
2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT – $37,600 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT – $42,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ – $49,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country – $55,900 MSRP*
2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD – $40,300 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT – $41,795 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT – $46,895 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ – $51,995 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country – $57,495 MSRP*
Find Your 2019 Silverado at Don Johnson Motors
Compare the 2019 Silverado to the RAM 1500 and the GMC Sierra 1500, and explore our truck lease offers to make sure you get the best deal in the Rice Lake and Hayward area. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact us, or stop by one of our northwest Wisconsin locations today!
More From Don Johnson Motors
The all-new 2022 Ford Maverick pickup truck not only offers incredible power and handling, but great interior features, safety, and much more. For Hayward drivers who are looking for a new capable pickup truck, start by exploring the 2022 Ford Maverick specs. At Don Johnson Motors, we’ll help you explore the Ford Maverick engine specs and much…
The Ford F-150 Lightning is the newest addition to the best-selling truck lineup in the United States, and this model is positively electric. In fact, the all-electric Lightning is completely gas-free for an ultra-efficient ride that doesn’t compromise on strength. Take a closer look at the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning specs below, and learn…
The new Ford F-150 Lightning offers an electric twist to one of the most popular pickup models in the world, and this gas-free trim is available in four different series to suit your preferences. From the Pro to the Platinum, which of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning configurations is right for you? Explore the…