How Much Does a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Cost?
The price of the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado will depend on which trim level and configuration you choose. Whether you want the most powerful engine, the best off-road capabilities, or the most cabin space, you can find a Silverado model that will suit your specific needs in the Cumberland area. Learn more about the available Silverado trim levels and prices in this guide from Don Johnson Motors.
What is the Chevy Silverado Price?
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck – $32,200 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – $34,600 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – $36,900 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – $38,000 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – $39,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – $43,000 MSRP*
- 2019 ChevroleT silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – $48,300*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – $53,000 MSRP*
2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT – $37,600 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT – $42,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ – $49,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country – $55,900 MSRP*
2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD – $40,300 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT – $41,795 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT – $46,895 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ – $51,995 MSRP*
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country – $57,495 MSRP*
Find Your 2019 Silverado at Don Johnson Motors
Compare the 2019 Silverado to the RAM 1500 and the GMC Sierra 1500, and explore our truck lease offers to make sure you get the best deal in the Rice Lake and Hayward area. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact us, or stop by one of our northwest Wisconsin locations today!
More From Don Johnson Motors
Trying to figure out how to reset the check engine light on your RAM 1500? You can use the following three-step process to get the job done in no time: Find your battery under the hood and disconnect the black/negative cable. Wait 20 minutes for the power reserve to expire. The RAM 1500 check engine…
The 2019 Chevrolet Colorado might be a mid-size pickup, but it’s no exaggeration to say it can handle just about any challenge. Since the Chevy Colorado towing capacity tops out at 7,700 pounds, drivers who choose this pickup will be able to power all sorts of adventures near Hayward and Cumberland. Find out what it…
The 2019 Ford Ranger pickup truck can do it all! Whether you’re out to tow heavy equipment or you’re hoping to break free from the pavement, you’ll love what it can do to improve your daily drives. However, just about every driver we know needs to be able to carry lots of cargo without hooking…