2019 Chevy Equinox Price and Trim Levels
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox is offered in three affordably priced trim levels, each loaded with a wide array of standard features. If you’re searching for a compact crossover that checks all the boxes, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the new Chevy Equinox. Find out which Equinox model will best suit your needs in Northwestern Wisconsin in this guide from Don Johnson Motors.
2019 Chevy Equinox L: Starting at $23,800
- Automatic headlights
- Rearview camera
- OnStar® with 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™
- Keyless entry and ignition
2019 Chevy Equinox LS: Starting at $25,800
The LS trim adds rear floor mats, a tire jack, and a spare tire, along with a more extensive palette of exterior colors, and optional all-wheel drive. Choose the available Convenience Package for rear privacy glass and a power driver’s seat.
2019 Chevy Equinox LT: Starting at $27,100
- Confidence and Convenience: Includes power liftgate, remote engine start, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot monitoring.
- Infotainment: Includes an 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, two USB ports, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet.
- Lights and Brights: Includes chrome exterior trim, 19-inch wheels, and LED headlights and taillights.
2019 Chevy Equinox Premier: Starting at $31,000
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Automatic High-Beam Control
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist
- Ventilated Front Seats
Choose Your 2019 Equinox Trim Level at Don Johnson Motors
Check out our Chevy Equinox vs. Jeep Cherokee comparison to find out which of these crossover SUVs is the better choice to upgrade your Rice Lake or Cumberland commute. We carry a terrific selection of new Equinox models, as well as many AWD SUVs for you to choose from. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
More From Don Johnson Motors
Trying to figure out how to reset the check engine light on your RAM 1500? You can use the following three-step process to get the job done in no time: Find your battery under the hood and disconnect the black/negative cable. Wait 20 minutes for the power reserve to expire. The RAM 1500 check engine…
The 2019 Chevrolet Colorado might be a mid-size pickup, but it’s no exaggeration to say it can handle just about any challenge. Since the Chevy Colorado towing capacity tops out at 7,700 pounds, drivers who choose this pickup will be able to power all sorts of adventures near Hayward and Cumberland. Find out what it…
The 2019 Ford Ranger pickup truck can do it all! Whether you’re out to tow heavy equipment or you’re hoping to break free from the pavement, you’ll love what it can do to improve your daily drives. However, just about every driver we know needs to be able to carry lots of cargo without hooking…