2019 Chevy Equinox Price and Trim Levels
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox is offered in three affordably priced trim levels, each loaded with a wide array of standard features. If you’re searching for a compact crossover that checks all the boxes, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the new Chevy Equinox. Find out which Equinox model will best suit your needs in Northwestern Wisconsin in this guide from Don Johnson Motors.
2019 Chevy Equinox L: Starting at $23,800
- Automatic headlights
- Rearview camera
- OnStar® with 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™
- Keyless entry and ignition
2019 Chevy Equinox LS: Starting at $25,800
The LS trim adds rear floor mats, a tire jack, and a spare tire, along with a more extensive palette of exterior colors, and optional all-wheel drive. Choose the available Convenience Package for rear privacy glass and a power driver’s seat.
2019 Chevy Equinox LT: Starting at $27,100
- Confidence and Convenience: Includes power liftgate, remote engine start, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot monitoring.
- Infotainment: Includes an 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, two USB ports, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet.
- Lights and Brights: Includes chrome exterior trim, 19-inch wheels, and LED headlights and taillights.
2019 Chevy Equinox Premier: Starting at $31,000
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Automatic High-Beam Control
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist
- Ventilated Front Seats
Choose Your 2019 Equinox Trim Level at Don Johnson Motors
Check out our Chevy Equinox vs. Jeep Cherokee comparison to find out which of these crossover SUVs is the better choice to upgrade your Rice Lake or Cumberland commute. We carry a terrific selection of new Equinox models, as well as many AWD SUVs for you to choose from. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
More From Don Johnson Motors
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox is offered in three affordably priced trim levels, each loaded with a wide array of standard features. If you’re searching for a compact crossover that checks all the boxes, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the new Chevy Equinox. Find out which Equinox model will best suit your needs in…
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can provide a maximum towing capacity of 12,200 pounds, with a maximum payload capacity of up to 2,543 pounds. Strengthened by its hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, and offering an assortment of exclusive towing features, the Silverado is a light-duty truck that delivers big-time for Northwestern Wisconsin drivers. Learn more…
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is one of the most capable pickup trucks on the road, and with the wide array of accessories available, it’s also one of the easiest to customize. At your local Don Johnson Motors dealership, Rice Lake and Cumberland drivers will find all of the Chevy OEM parts and accessories they need to personalize…